Experienced Singing teacher for our part time school.
This post requires an energetic person who can inspire our students. Good piano skills are essential.
- To teach vocal, breathing exercises and techniques. Instructing in melody, harmony and improvisation.
- To aim to develop technique and repertoire
- Deliver classes to students aged between 4-18 years.
- Cover both popular music of the moment and musical theatre.
- Commitment is key with excellent time keeping
- Follow the guidelines laid down in the vocational handbook.
- Maintain a safe learning environment in accordance with our policy as set out in our Employee Safety Handbook
- Be aware of students’ special needs and cater for these needs.
- Responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all students according to our Safeguarding (Child Protection) policy.
The role is located on the main school site.
Thursday evening classes from 4.20pm-7.30pm
Term time only. Three terms of 11 weeks with a half-term break.
Experience / Knowledge
- Professional Singing / training Experience.
- Knowledge of a large variety of musical genres, musical theatre, pop, contemporary.
Skills & Ability
- Innovative, creative
- Enjoy working with young people
- Able to play the piano
Please complete the application form in full.